This informative portal has been designed to serve people who are looking to find information on strategy implementation in a single location. Rather than searching endless websites and articles you can find what you are looking for in one coordinated place.
It is loaded with templates, techniques, tips, best practices, media presentations, case studies, audits, tools and other useful resources to support you in understanding more about strategy implementation and to provide you with the materials you require to execute your strategy.
The four categories that make up the Hub are:
- Introduction to strategy implementation – why implementation has become a leadership field in its own right
- Implementation Framework – the eight areas of excellence for execution
- Tools, Tips & Techniques – to support you through your journey
- Resources – additional materials you may require
Each category has multiple sections within it and the portal site map provides you an overview of the HUB and the search function allows you to look for specific topics.
- Under the “Introduction” category you will find not only an introduction to the Hub but also to strategy implementation with articles, the history of implementation and a multimedia presentation.
- The “Implementation Framework” category offers you the Implementation Compass™. The Compass highlights the eight areas of excellence for execution with the reasons it is important and short videos introducing each of the eight areas. The Compass was developed by Bridges Business Consultancy Int from its client work and research into what the companies who successfully implement strategy do different.
- The “Tools, Tips & Techniques” category is packed with different material under different sections, including:
- Articles – on the eight areas of excellence for execution from the Implementation Compass and other topics
- Templates – over 40 different templates to support your implementation with instructions on how to use them
- Case Studies – from companies like Hewlett Packard and Citigroup as well as short mini cases with key lessons
- Multimedia Presentations – keynotes and seminar slides
- Best Practices – from high-performing implementation leaders and organizations
- Implementation Tips – learn from the mistakes of others and what works
- One Minute on Implementation – leaders from many different industries and countries talking for 60 seconds to talk about one key implementation lesson
- Audit – your own ability as a leader to execute strategy and your organizations
- Implementation Executive Coaching – offers you 90 days online support
- Survey – research conducted in the field
- Recommended Books – books on implementation with a top ten list
- Quotes – on different topics from implementation
- Implementation Collateral – “IMPACT” and “The Implementation Cards” are just two of the materials you can purchase to support your implementation
- Future Seminars – a list of courses that are up and coming
- Biz Trivia – interesting and fun facts on business
- Useful Websites, YouTube and Blogs – sites, videos and reading that further deepens your knowledge
A mixture of mediums have been adopted including videos, PDFs and multimedia presentations and none of the areas are static, with constant updates being provided. Every quarter a newsletter is published updating you the latest additions, as well as the most popular sections and an implementation tip.
The most popular section is “One Minute on Implementation”.
The Implementation Hub is here to support you to succeed where so many leaders fail.
The Bridges Team
“Leaders must keep the culture nimble and constantly adjusts it
to support the strategy implementation.”