Executing your strategy is not an easy challenge. It is tough enough to create the right strategy, never mind execute it. More often than not—and despite all good intentions—execution fails to deliver the desired results.
After creating your strategy, where and how do you start? Once you roll it out, how do you know where to take the right actions? Do you know where your strength and weaknesses are in your ability to implement your strategy?
This assessment identifies your execution capabilities and the specific actions the organization needs to take to be successful.
How to Use:
- Start by identifying your current strategy to use the reference point for the questions.
- If you do not have a current strategy then identify a past strategy or project that everyone is familiar with. Ensure if you are conducting this with your colleagues that you are all considering the same strategy or project.
- Each of the eight areas for excellence in execution that make up the Implementation Compass have three questions. Rate your organization on a scale of 1 to 10 where one is low and 10 is high.
- The results table that you receive after completing the assessment shows you the average score for each area.
- The results page also suggest how you can identify the right actions for your organization to implement its strategy.