Discover how DBS transformed from a traditional bank to the world’s best by becoming digitally driven. Discover the strategy that focused on technology, customer and culture and best practices.
Discover how DBS achieved this sensational transformation under the stewardship of CEO Piyush Gupta by challenging its employees to make banking joyful—not a term normally associated with banking. Find out why it asked its customers to bank less and live more.
This intriguing keynote highlights how DBS created a 29,000-employee start-up, transformed its core and became customer-obsessed—the bank’s three strategic tenants for implementation. It also explains what the bank did differently to implemented its strategy when less than one in five digital transformation succeed.
- How the bank’s digital purpose aligned and inspired everyone.
- Why customer journey mapping is at the core of everything DBS does.
- How the technology architecture transformed with DevOps, agile and GANDALF.
- How a data driven culture was adopted to change employees’ mindsets.
- How adopting agile created a learning organization and transformed the bank.
- How digital customers became twice as profitable as traditional customers.
- How ecosystems were designed—even enabling customers to buy cars on the bank’s website!
DBS developed algorithms to know when employees considered leaving and pre-empt their actions.
Woven throughout the keynote are examples and stories from Robin Speculand’s research for his new book, World’s Best Bank – A Strategic Guide to Digital Transformation.
Robin Speculand is a recognized pioneer and expert in strategy and digital implementation. He is driven to transform strategy implementation globally by inspiring leaders to adopt a different mindset and approach. The founder of three companies and three business associations, Robin is CEO of Bridges Business Consultancy Int and co-founder of the Strategy Implementation Institute and the Ticking Clock Guys. A TEDx presenter, facilitator for IMD and an adjunct faculty member for Duke CE and Singapore Management University, this international bestselling author has sold more than 50,000 books worldwide.