Executing your strategy is not an easy challenge. Identifying the right strategy is already difficult and then it has to be executed. More often than not—and despite all good intentions—the execution fails to deliver the desired results.
- After crafting your strategy, where should you focus to start the execution?
- In the execution, how do you know the right actions to take?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses in your ability to execute your strategy?
This assessment supports you in being more successful in strategy execution.
“Customers notice your execution not your strategy” – Robin Speculand
The Readiness2Execute assessment, designed by Bridges, is based on its propriety framework, the Implementation Compass™. It identifies your execution capabilities and the specific actions your organization needs to take. The results are displayed in an easy-to-read radar diagram.
Individual: Identify your organization’s current strategy. If you do not have a current strategy, then identify a past strategy or project.
Team: When conducting this with your colleagues, identify and agree on the strategy or project.
How to Use:
- Start by identifying your current strategy to use the reference point for the questions.
- If you do not have a current strategy then identify a past strategy or project that everyone is familiar with. Ensure if you are conducting this with your colleagues that you are all considering the same strategy or project.
- Each of the eight areas for excellence in execution that make up the Implementation Compass have three questions. Rate your organization on a scale of 1 to 10 where one is low and 10 is high.
- The results table that you receive after completing the assessment shows you the average score for each area.
- The results page also suggest how you can identify the right actions for your organization to implement its strategy.